Tetsuya Ota Joined IDEAFUND as Cheaf Operating Officer!
IDEAFUND Co., Ltd. announced today that Tetsuya Ota joined their team as the leader of the corporate and HR function.
- Tetsuya received B.A. from Waseda University School of Culture, Media and Society in 2012 and M.A. from the University of Tokyo Graduate School of Arts and Sciences in 2015.
- His field of study was cultural anthropology.
- He researched at graduate school the process of becoming museum exhibitions and designed objects.
- In 2015 he started working at the company which conducts real estate and construction business. At business planning department he was in charge of real estate management and leasing section.
- After transferred to department for international development, he engaged in several real estate development projects in Southeast Asia and China and played a key role for market research and development planning.
- He joined Ideafund as the leader of the corporate and HR function April 1st, 2019.
Ideafund is a professional research company located in Tokyo.
Since its foundation in 2018, its founder Naoko and her colleagues have applied the methodology of cultural anthropology to market/consumer research. By doing so, they have always tried to understand the wholeness of consumers and to find some keys to innovation.
IDEAFUND CO., Ltd.
ESOMAR Corporate Member